Make sure you're not mistaking yourself with Five Nights at Wario's 2 or 3.Five Nights at Wario's (abbrivated as FNAW or FNaW) is a point and click horror game made by WwwWario. It's based off of the famous Five Nights at Freddy's series and the Mario characters.
|Five Nights at Wario's|
|Current Version||FULL VERSION|
|Based on||Five Nights at Freddy's & Mario|
The game plays similarly to Five Nights at Freddy's, you must stay alive from the corpses of Wario and friends and make sure you don't die. You're stuck in a office. You can use the doors to close off the baddies or turn on the lights to see if they're there. You also have a camera to check the current location of the characters. You have a limited supply of power however, running out will make you die. To win the game, you must reach 6AM without getting jumpscared.
- Wario is one of your enemies, appearing in all versions and being the main antagonist. Wario will try to get to your office by going through the west side of the Office. He can kill you via that way or when the power goes out. Wario is missing some teeth (sometimes) and lacks pupils.
- Waluigi is the second of the enemies, going through the west side of the Office to kill you. Waluigi lacks pupils.
- Mario is another enemy, he appears on a computer monitor and after time, he gets bigger on that screen. At max size, he'll come out and try to jumpscare you, but you must pull up your camera to avoid that. Mario is missing a face, but retains his mustache and eyes (which have no pupils).
- Luigi is yet another enemy, appearing on the right side of the Office. Luigi is very deformed in appearance.
- Peach is the last enemy that can kill you, appearing on the right side of the Office. Peach's eyes and mouth are pitch-black.
- Wario-Man is the final enemy in the game, he cannot kill you and rarely appears in a disabled camera which gets enabled once he appears in that area. Has no pupils like Wario.